As we informed you here, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has scheduled several meetings related to implementation of federal Sunshine requirements.
- IT professionals for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device manufacturers, distributors and group purchasing organizations can participate in a two hour webinar on November 19th (1-3 PM Eastern) to learn more about the CMS systems for registering and submitting annual reports. Registration for this webinar is available here. CMS will then host a follow-up Q&A session on December 19th (time not yet announced).
- Health care professionals, practice managers, associations and medical societies can participate in regional-level teleconferences. According to CMS, these calls will include broad program information designed for participants with little background knowledge of the program.
- CMS Regions 1, 2, 3, and 4: Tuesday, November 19th, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Eastern, Webinar Link: https://webinar.cms.hhs.gov/ro1-4openpayment/, Dial-In: 1-877-267-1577, Meeting ID Number (no password required): 998 023 973
- CMS Regions 5, 6, 7, and 8: Wednesday, November 20th, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern, Webinar Link: https://webinar.cms.hhs.gov/r05-8openpayment/, Dial-In: 1-877-267-1577, Meeting ID Number (no password required): 997 589 431
- CMS Regions 9 and 10: Thursday, November 14, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Eastern, Webinar Link: https://webinar.cms.hhs.gov/ro9-10openpayment/, Dial-In: 1-877-267-1577, Meeting ID Number (no password required): 994 209 357