CBI’s 2017 PAP Legal Update: Navigate Legal Challenges to Build Sustainable Patient Programs
WHEN: September 25-26, 2017
WHERE: The Westin Arlington Gateway – 801 North Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22203
- Sarah K. diFrancesca
What is it about?
CBI’s 2017 PAP Legal Update will provide critical insight into key legal issues, including recent advisory opinions from the OIG, sustainable funding models, and opportunities for industry collaboration in the face of an increased need for risk mitigation.
- Prepare for the future with a detailed analysis of recent OIG Advisory Opinions
- Learn about how changes in healthcare reform may affect PAPs moving forward
- Enhance your strategies for patient assistance for Medicare Part D patients
- Analyze opportunities for improved communication and collaboration between PAP foundations and manufacturers
- Examine the relationship between programs for uninsured and underinsured to enhance prospects for patient access
- Hear from industry and legal experts on advancing programs despite legal uncertainty
- Discuss best practices and case studies with stakeholders across the PAP space